We have a good reputation in quality and more than 45,000 sets supply records. Ultrasonic thickness gauges are applicable for non-destructive thickness measurement from one side surface.
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge (Data memory type)
TI-100K inherits high performance of predecessors including popular TI-45NA, and also have memory function and statistical processing performance.
1. Data memory
2. Data transferring to PC
3. Difference display, Upper/Lower alarming
4. Statistical processing function
5. Velocity of propagation setting register
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge (General purpose use)
You can instantly measure the thickness of a material simply by positioning a probe. This innovative gauge is widely used and is capable of measuring a variety of materials including iron, stainless steel, glass and ceramics.
1. Resolution of 0.01 mm
2. Extremely compact & lightweight
3. Switch-selectable units - mm or inches
4. Built-in calibration test plate
5. Quick display update with last reading retained on the display
6. Warning symbols alert user at poor coupling and low battery conditions.